- Singapore Zoo
- Bird Park
- National Museum
- Singapore Art Museum
- Little India
- Sentosa – Island resort and getaway in Singapore.
- Singapore Flyer – the Eye of Singapore.
- Universal Studio Singapore @ RWS
- Marine Life Park @ RWS
- Gardens by the Bay @ MBS
- Mint Museum of Toys: 26, Seah Street
This private museum showcases an extensive collection of vintage toys, including rare and unique one-of-a-kind pieces. It is considered to be the largest collection of its kind within Southeast Asia, with more than 50,000 pieces of vintage toys and childhood memorabilia from more than 40 countries, including Singapore, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom, the United States, and even Bulgaria. The collection ranges from the mid-19th Century to the mid-20th Century.
- LegoLand Malaysia (45mins from Singapore City)